Sunday, January 10, 2010

Other Modes of Transportation


For Christmas Craig suprised me with a brand new bike. Ever since I have been dying for a day where the sidewalks or streets have been clear enough for me to go out and test it. Finally the day has come! About 5 minutes later I was back inside and Craig was complaining that he should have worn a hat and mittens. I in turn tell him that my eyes are watering and my nise has turned a few shades of red. Theres no way this is going to work as a primary mode of transportation in the winter. Its just too cold. In the meantime, I guess our little car will have to do. Its a 2006 Scion Xa, which has great gas mileage.. but other than that, I dont know what its got going for it eco wise. I think anything less of a pack of dogs and a sled(which probably arent street legal) is going to solve this eco problem. Suggestions anyone? I guess in the meantime heres a clip of me riding my bike in the snow. Not the safest idea ever but it had to be done.

No comments: